Panel saw FZ300
- Weight 680 – 800 kg
- Voltage 230 V mono / 230 V 3 phase / 400 V 3 phase
- Motor power (3 phase) 4,4 kW / 6,6 hp (S6) – optional 7 kW / 9,4 hp
- Motor power single phase 2,2 kW / 3 hp (S6)
- Rotation speed main saw 4000 RPM (option 3000 / 4000 / 5000 RPM)
- Max. saw diameter 315 mm
- Max. depth of cut at 90° – 45° 90 mm (60 mm)
- Cutting length 2500 mm (option 3100 mm)
- Dimensions sliding table 2200 x 355 mm (option 2800 x 355 mm)
- Cutting width 1250 mm (option 1000 mm / 1350 mm)
- Sawblade bore 30 mm
- Motor power scoring saw 0,75 kW / 1 hp (S6)
- Rotation speed scoring saw 6500 RPM
- Scoring sawblade (option) 120 x 20 mm
- Cutting depth scoring saw 3,5 mm maximum
- Dimensions sawtable 985 x 710 mm
- Dimensions table extension 710 x 645 mm
- Dimensions cross-cut table 970 x 540 mm
- Length of swiveling cross cut fence 1565 mm (telescopic to 2550 mm)
- Dust extraction outlets 100 mm in frame + 60 mm on sawguard / 100 mm with overhead sawguard
Dust extraction tube and overhanging saw guard on Z300 M & Z300 EL
An overhanging dust extraction tube can be mounted on the sawblade protection. It offers a standard dust extraction outlet of 100 mm. For optimal safety and dust extraction, the overhanging saw guard mechanically adjusts to the height of the workpiece. The arm is easy to turn away.
Extra support table with rip fence
Extra support table with rip fence on ruler for long narrow strips. Can be positioned anywhere along the aluminium profile of the sliding table. Together with the outrigger table it offers a better support for large panels.
Extra support table Can be positioned anywhere along the aluminium profile of the sliding table. Together with the outrigger table it offers a better support for large panels.
Adjustable scoring blade
“LEADER” scoring blade with adjustable width to match the main saw.
Mitre fence with wood clamp.